Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Central Intelligence Bureau (IB) Intelligence Officer Vacancy

Intelligence Bureau Recruitment

The Central Intelligence Bureau (IB) invites application for the following posts:

Positions:

1) Junior Intelligence Officer/MT

Total Number of posts: 140

Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2400/-

Age Limit: 32 years

Educational Qualification: Matriculation passed or equivalent

2)  SA/MT

Total Number of posts: 48

Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-

Age Limit: 30 years

Educational Qualification: Matriculation passed or equivalent

Selection Procedure :

1) Motor Mechanism Test
2) Driving Test followed by Interview.

Last date to apply for the above vacancies: 7th September 2010

For complete details visit Employment News papers 7-13 August, 2010.

The Intelligence Bureau also known as IB is India's internal intelligence agency and reputedly the world's oldest intelligence agency.  It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The reason for the perception may be due to the fact that, in 1885, Major General Sir Charles MacGregor was appointed Quartermaster General and head of the Intelligence Department for the British Indian Army at Simla. The objective then was to monitor Russian troop deployments in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of British India through the North-West during the late 19th century.

Tags: IB Jobs in IB Vacancy Application Form Download Intelligence Bureau Selection Procedure Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2010 Central Intelligence Bureau (IB) Junior Intelligence Officer/MT SA/MT IB Intelligence Officer Vacancy IB Intelligence Officer Jobs IB Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy

14 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,

    Pls tel about work of Junior officer/MT. Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT is 500% impossible in india to join any of its Intelligence services because of the bureaucracy and out dated thinkings. People here can join only thru their God fathers and Money power nothing else, no talent is required.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in b pharm 1st year and i want to join cbi please help me i really want to join from heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namastey sir,my name is Dilip and i want to join j.i.b. because i am 10th pass.So kindly reqested to you please give me a chance.thanku sir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sir
    I am sagar,I have done my MBA and want to join CBI in a good postion ,but after searching in net I am not clear about how to apply,please if you can send me the details @ siksag@gmail.com
    Thanku

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sir
    I am Deepak,I have done my MBA and want to serve on IB in a good postion , if you can send me the details mehrajsr@gmail.com
    Thanku

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir,
    I am a 5 year experienced MBA guy,very keen to join IB and serve the nation. Please tell me about the current vacancies and the procedure to be there. My age is 27 year. if possible please mail me on my email id
    hilal17771@gmail.com

    regards
    Hilal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Respected Sir,
    My life time ambition is become a part of an indian force.
    by
    Arun Gopal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am TAMAL CHAKRABORTY.i want to join CBI please help me,i really want to join from heart, I am very much interested in working with our intelligence department Please forward new vacancies at my e-mail ID [tcbabai@gmail.com](+919564200191)& procedure of recruitment as well. i want to join j.i.b. because i am 10+2pass.So,a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ANOOP KUMAR SHARMA

    Dear Sir

    I am 26year old boy i have completed my MBA Finance and i m doing business but from heart i want to join IB So please if posible then help me. if you have any recruitment then please post a application form on my email id thank you
    email id:- kr.anoop sharma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir I am Rakesh Sen and I want to service in Intelligence Bureau. I passed B.Com from Calcutta University in 2009. Please give one chance to get the job in IB that I work for my country. my mail id is: senrakesh3@gmail.com and my mobile no.is (09239411377). Please give information.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir I am Rakesh Sen and I want to service in Intelligence Bureau. I passed B.Com from Calcutta University in 2009. Please give one chance to get the job in IB that I work for my country. my mail id is: senrakesh3@gmail.com and my mobile no.is (09239411377). Please give information.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Respected sir My name is Anil. Sir i am realy want to service in ib. Please give me a chance. realy i want doing service in my country.i am belong to Jalandhar city.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sir i want to join the intelligence bureau as a officer. please inform me if there any vacancies in IB.
    MY EMAIL ID is : nikhilrathore60@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete