Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Vizag Steel Recruitment Management Trainees (MT) Jobs

Vizag Steel Recruitment 2010 Management Trainees

Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) also known as Vizag Steel has issued notification for recruitment of  195 Management Trainees.

Online registration starts from 24th April, 2010
Online registration closes on 10th May, 2010
Last date for receipt of registration slips 17th May, 2010

Vacancies = Management Trainee
Total Number of posts = 195
Rs.20,600/month

Qualification: Candidates applying for Management Trainee (MT) posts should have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology  in Metallurgy/ 
Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electronics/ Ceramics/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks.

Final year/sem students who are sure of getting the results within June 30,2010 are eligible to apply.Such students have to
provide the certificate/mark sheets at the Interview.
 
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Written test (Preliminary & Final). Candidates will be called for interview based on the performance of written test.

Application Fees: Application fees of Rs.500/- ( for general and obc candidates)

For complete notification please visit official website

Tags: Vizag Steel Recruitment 2010 Management Trainees Vacancy Jobs in Vizag Steel Jobs Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) Notification Application Form Eligibility How to apply for Vizag Steel mt jobs Management Trainee Jobs

6 comments:

  1. Hello sir,
    I am B.venu applied for management traniee(techincal) and i didn't get my admit card.please will you give some information about admit cards that when will you mail it..please try to give response to my request.
    Thank u sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIR I DIDN'T GET MY ADMIT CARD.PLZ TELL ME FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD.IT IS NOT AVAILABLE ON VIZAGSTEEL.COM SITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir i didnt get my admitcard plz say me how to download and from which website i can download it plz inform me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Respected Sir,

    This is Rizwan Mohammad applied for Management Trainee post in VSP i have not got any information regarding the admit card so please inform me to how to appear for the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good afternoon Sir,
    My name is Bhanupratap.K, Sir please tell me the information about recruitment of vizag Steel plant by Qualification of M.C.A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. respected,
    i got selected for final written test for M.T 2010 VSP.now the problem is " i never visited visakhapatnam". so anyone visiting in a group or single can company me. please contact me on my email : nightangel_evil@yahoo.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete