Saturday, February 27, 2010

SBI General Insurance Careers Vacancy Jobs Recruitment

SBI General Insurance Careers Vacancy Jobs Recruitment Vacancies Jobs in SBI General Insurance How to apply for SBI General Insurance Jobs State Bank of India

SBI General Insurance is a joint venture between India's largest Bank, State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). SBI has more than 12000 bank branches. IAG is Australia's largest non-life Insurance company.

There are various jobs available and you can join this newly founded company.

For details on jobs and vacancies please visit  http://www.sbigeneral.in/

Direct Link: http://www.sbigeneral.in/recruitment/careers.html

4 comments:

  1. My self Malkiat Singh from Amritsar, I am working as Surveyor and loss assessor in Amritsar { Punjab}. I am working since 1998 & want to enlist my name under your panel of surveyors, kindly give me a chance.
    thanks & regards.
    Malkiat Singh
    Surveyor, Amritsar
    9814121642, 09878021642

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Vinay Prakash Srivastava working as Surveyor and loss assessor in Deoria(U.P) and Siwan(Bihar) since 1986.I am categorised by IRDA as under
    1.Motor-B, 2.Misc.-B, 3.Marine-C and Fire-C.
    I want to get enrolled myself in your panel of surveyors.
    Thanking You.
    Vinay Prakash Srivastava
    Lalita Villa,North of Shiva temple,New colony,Deoria(U.P)
    Mob-09415278028,05568-227589

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Anjan Chatterjee, B.Com/LL.B, Practising as a Lawyer into Motor Accident Claim Cases and W.C. cases sence 2006, looking for enlist my name under your panel of Advocate.

    Thanks & regards,
    Anjan Chatterjee
    9331947658
    Dated: 25/03/2010

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM ADVOCATE S.A. PATIL(SANGUNWEDHE)B.COM LL.B.PRACTISING AT DISTRICT COURT AKOLA.I AM HAVING EXPERIENCE TO CONDUCT THE LEGAL WORK OF GENERAL INSURANCE CO. I AM WORKING AS PANEL ADVOCATE OF IFFCO TOKIO GENERAL INSURANCE AND UNITED INDIA INSURANCE AND RELIANCE INSURANCE
    I AM INTERESTED TO WORK AS YOUR PANEL ADVOCATE FOR AKOLA, WASHIM, AKOT, KHAMGAON LOCATION
    B-3 BAKAL PLAZA NEAR RAILWAY STATION RAMDASPETH AKOLA
    MOBILE 9890007626 PHONE O7242426626
    AKOLA (M.S.)

    ReplyDelete