Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SBI Recruitment 30,000 Clerical and 5000 Officer soon

State Bank of India (SBI) soon will be recruiting 30,000 Clerical and 5000 Officer for it's branches spread all over the country. Many employees are retiring and more than 1000 new branches are going to open in the year 2010-2011 across the country. The bank is emphasizing on rural banking and trying to cover as much villages as possible.

SBI will soon issue notification for recruitment of 30,000 Clerical and 5000 Officer positions/vacancies. So it's a good opportunity for the candidates who wish to appear for the SBI PO Exam and SBI Clerical Exam.

I advise candidates should start preparing for the exam from now onwards and go through sample papers, question papers, previous years old question papers, guide books etc.

Watch out this space, i will update it regularly.

Here are some SBI PO/Clerical Exam Sample papers, study materials. Go through the pages below, it will help you know about exam pattern also.

SBI (PO) Sample Papers Exam pattern Solved Question papers Books

SBI Associate bank PO exam pattern Sample Question Papers exam format Guide Books Previous years question papers

State Bank of India, SBI Clerical Exam Pattern Sample Paper Books Solved Question Papers old papers, online sample papers, mock test etc.

SBI PO Exam Sample Papers Books Exam Pattern format Old Solved Question Papers

11 comments:

  1. is it compulsory to have 55% in graduation for general category to apply for sbi po's? and if there will be any changes regarding percentage of marks in the next coming sbi po notification coming soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got 57% in 12th and 70% in graduation so pls tell me am i eligible for p.o exam kindly clear my query...anurag mishra...email id-mr.a180388@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sir/madam,
    qualification of clerical staff pls

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir i got 60% in hs..is there any jobs for me.pls inform me @ kapilbora@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are the openings for MSc. Management in information systems post graduate (university of Surrey, UK) in SBI. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    Sir/Madam

    Please Qualification PO & Clerical staff.
    cagrawal7@gmail.com
    ckagrawal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir i got 48% in hs..is there any jobs for me.pls inform me @ kapilbora@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir i got 78% in 12 n 71% in 10 class i clear c.p.t exam n curently doing b.com 1 yr n ipcc. pls inform me if any job is ther.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. sir/madam , I get 75.6% in 12th.so,pls inform me. my e-mail id is hb7664@orkut.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi madam/sir i've completed my BMS and have worked in Deutsche Bank for 6 months. My email-id is lakshmi0008@gmail.com. Kindly inform me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sir/Madam
    I'm appearing for final B.Com in march 2011 and pursuing my C.S final.
    Kindly inform me about the exam.
    my email id is paripadu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete